Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

Sorry for nothing being posted

(Back from a summer filled with anxiety and depressed states of writing and procrastinating...) Sorry that I haven't commented on all the games out there. But yes, there has been the WSOP in Las Vegas, won by Hachem at a merciless final table. And then all the wonderful rumors, that show that politics indeed is a blood sport. And now this... Pat Robertson says the U.S. should assassinate Venezuela "president" Hugo Chavez. (Aaaaah... what an ugly place this earth would be if we didn't have the tele-evangelists on the CBN network who gives us the world of .... well, ... God (?))

Well, it's hopefully back to business for me, now that I have what looks like something that could be a manuscript. Btw, everybody needs a break. I hope some of my most committed readers will resume the god habit of returning to my blog.



<< Home
depeche mode tour 2005/2006